why I love canadian musicians
Day 6 of not smoking. I hit a hump and passed it, and during that hump I smoked 1/2 a cigarette and woke up the next morning so pissed off at myself. That was day 4. I'm insanely proud of myself for going "out" last night to my friends' house and drinking and playing cards and not smoking at all, not even really thinking about it. But they're both non-smokers so it makes it so much easier. I did 5 hours of yardwork yesterday and got the year's first sunburn. And I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the patch of thistle that I want to turn into a garden - it's like that old campfire song ~ "can't go under it, can't go around it, can't go over it, got to go THROUGH it!". This thing is like 15 feet by 8 feet by 4 feet tall (including huge roots), and dense like George Bush. Jenn is trying to convince me to burn it down, but the idea of a yard fire right next to my fence and 12 feet from the house is not really sitting well yet. We'll see.



1 Comments:
Five hours of yardwork is simply too much. I was still sore Thursday from last weekends yard antics.
Congrats on the non smoking!
Post a Comment
<< Home