November 14, 2007

dear world

I got some new pants. They don't look like that, but they're cool. That's about it.

(does anyone read this thing? does anyone care? heeeellllooooo?)

6 Comments:

At 7:31 p.m., Blogger Tracey said...

I Care :-)

Show us your pants... I mean if they are really that cool and all :-)

 
At 7:53 p.m., Blogger silentdibs said...

Dayam. My gramma had some curtains like that.

 
At 9:24 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Yeah they're just pants. Regular olive coloured wide legged cotton pants with no tricks or whistles, but they're perfect casual pants. Really, I just don't know what to say. Thought I'd announce them :)

 
At 2:20 p.m., Blogger Abigail Road said...

oh my god, i want those pants. really. they look like something i would have worn in high school. yup, i was an odd duck.

 
At 9:19 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I would totally wear those pants too. Especially if they were nice enough to wear to work.

 
At 12:33 p.m., Blogger Elan Morgan said...

Hells yeah, I'm still coming around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home