disco dancing
Went out with the girls last night for some disco dancing. It was great. Absofunkinlutely does a good job at playing old funk songs and somehow not making them super cheesy. Or maybe they embrace the cheese fully, I don't know, all I do know is that they're always fun to dance to and I spent at least 2 hrs seriously shaking a winter leg last night which felt fabulous. And again I have to comment on trying to get a cab home. So ridiculous at 3am outside the bar. You'd think they would be lined up for everyone but no, it's almost fist fights as 10 people swarm every cab that pulls up. Ridiculous.What's also ridiculous is that I decided to take lake guy up on his offer of coffee cuz he is supposedly in town this weekend, and when I call him to make plans (at the time that he very specifically told me he would be waiting for my call!!!!) he goes "uh I'm a little busy right now could you call back in a couple of hours?". To which I say, screw that, if I don't have to leave the house today except to make a spring roll run (mmm spring rolls) it ain't happening.



1 Comments:
Good on you. If he said to call at that time, and then he was busy, well he missed his coffee window.
Post a Comment
<< Home