on putting myself back out there
Ahem.
"Hello I am very happy to meet you I am pleased that Cupid Has sent me a smart cute girl to chat with!! I have a few months off this winter because I work for my parrents about 9 months a year. They retired in 92 and moved to the lake, my father wanted to build a boat marina. It is nice way to be able to be at the lake year round and do something that I love. The marina now holds 176 boats in the water and we have 97 full service R.V. sites. When I was 20 I lived in Victoria for one year I loved it and would like to spend my winters out in B C someday. I am sorry to here that the cat pajamas are only rated -25 C, I can't wait till summer and were going to make it. Boy you are a good pick brains squared is that painful and no pets I thought all the girls on cupid have dogs way to be independant. Even in this terrable cold I go for a walk everyday 1-4 miles helps keep me fit do you enjoy walking if its reasonable outside? Talk to you later, you little Bowman hottie your pal -XXXXXX- staying warm at the lake."
I am pretty sure that the ability to form a sentence is pretty high up on my impossible list of qualities that I look for in a mate.



4 Comments:
Maybe there should be a spelling and grammar component to Cupid. You know, the way they used to screen kids into different classrooms. That way you could avoid the poor grammarians. Teehee.
I am sorry to here that the cat pajamas are only rated -25 C
That, my friend, is poetry.
My personal favourite is the following:
"Boy you are a good pick brains squared is that painful and no pets I thought all the girls on cupid have dogs way to be independant."
Boy...cupid just don't make 'em like they used to!
And AHEM! What time can I expect your groovy presence at my humble abode tomorrow evening for a little wine-drinkin'and general v'day boycotting?
Yeah it might be poetry if it was spelled correctly. And brains squared? Excuse me?
I'll be over around 9:15ish Sam. I've got some leftover wine from the goodbye fiasco, do you have any kicking around?
Post a Comment
<< Home