here's what I think
I think that life is short. I think that winter is the best time for lovers. I think that it's too cold to sleep alone, and I think that sundays are made for being lazy. I think that someone should have warned me that it's not all showtunes and rainbows. I think those same people should have made me invest in good face cream and explained RRSP's at an earlier age. I think that it's going to be really hard to meet someone that knocks my socks off. I think that there are not a lot of people that I'm attracted to in this town. I think that I have so much to offer. I think that I'm approaching middle age. I think that I really crave someone who will listen to me. I think that shovelling is futile and ridiculous. I think that I'm allergic to cheese. And I think that that sucks so bad. I think that I want a new home and a new vehicle. I think that it's hard to work 40hrs a week and run a house alone. I think that the undying boy's club is bullshit. And I think that I'm ready for the cold cold days of winter to be done.



7 Comments:
What is the undying boy's club?
Depends who's asking, really.
What if I'm asking?
I think the undying boys club is everywhere.
It runs my school system and has ties with university football. It hires all the huskies to be teachers. And then promotes them to be administrators who hire more huskies.
Okay I sound slightly paranoid and weird.
No, not weird. It's all the little things that add up all day long that make you realize how impossibly hard it is to crack that nut. No pun intended. But it's fucking frustrating.
Hey. There's nothing wrong with the way you think, if that helps.
I think it's funny that that is the one sentence (sentiment?) that people talked about.
Post a Comment
<< Home