February 01, 2008

hello february

I'm doing just fine. I'm excited about the work-girls' fondue-poker-guitar hero party this weekend and I'm SO excited about the Valentine's Show and I'm excited that it's february and it's that much closer to spring and I'm excited that my damn truck finally started after 3 days of being frozen solid. I'm pleased with the new shirt I bought yesterday and happy with how my crazy leek & chili sauce sausage rice & carrot soup turned out and looking forward to doing some sewing and alterations with my cousin on Sunday and putting the final touches on some pretty awesome costumes. I wanna see how curly the hot rollers I got can make my straight hair. I wanna try out my new fake eyelashes.

I'm still on the cleanse, hey? Day 26 now and although I ate cheese & crackers on the weekend I did it "improperly" so had to stop everything again for another 4 days and then introduce them back in one by one for 4 days each. I'm gonna do dairy first so I can eat some cheese at the fondue on saturday, but I need to eat a lot of dairy for 4 days straight so I stocked up yesterday on yoghurt and cottage cheese and milk. And I'm allowing myself wine whenever I want. So for anyone curious, I highly recommend doing it. Even if you don't do the full meal deal with the supplement et all, just eat 6+ servings of fruit and veggies a day + a fiber supplement (I like benefibre, you can add it to most anything) and you'll soon be shitting like a superstar. Which is pretty much what you want out of life, I figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home