February 23, 2008

I'm a regular Sandra Dee

Whoohee that was fun. And scary. I was fine till we hit the stage and then I started shaking like a leaf. Didn't make any mistakes, though, and managed to hide my shaking legs pretty good all in all. The first number went off with a few hitches but the 2nd number was awesome and the crowd went wild for everything. And now I've lost my burlseque virginity and tonight is going to be even better cuz I know what it feels like now to walk on stage and prance around in front of 120 people! Even my mom was there last night. It's pretty funny to spend 3 hours in a dressing room with all sorts of half naked preening girls. You should try it someday.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 a.m., Blogger Abigail Road said...

Sounds fun! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home