to-do to-do to-do
Cuz I know you love 'em. And well, they help me remember everything that I need to get done in the next while. Hence their name. Yeah, hence.~ buy bristol board, cue cards, and a yard of white satin for an "Applause" sign, my emcee lines, and the winner's sash for our burlesque halloween skit.
~ practice, and audition said skit on oct 5th.
~ buy and install a solar powered motion light for the front steps. Dark unfortunately = scary these days.
~ talk to my bro about trimming the front hedge down by about 1/2.
~ find out if there is someplace that will lease me a treadmill
~ take my compost bin over to my co-worker's place cuz I don't use it
~ get new tires ow ow ow $700
~ get my remote start fixed before winter hits
~ start pilates classes on saturday
~ finally talk to a specialist next week about that thing, 2 years later
~ go see this tomorrow night... yikes. Reviews will be forthcoming. Right after I puke.



2 Comments:
Since you linked to the Wikipedia page for Cannibal Holocaust, you've probably seen the section titled "Animal Cruelty." Believe me, the turtle scene is worse than you could imagine.
Man, that so wasn't all that bad. I was expecting much much worse. Yes, the turtle scene was disgusting (holy close-ups) but other than that it was pretty funny. The thing that upset me the most was all the high-school punks cheering during the rape scenes. Fuckers.
Post a Comment
<< Home