September 20, 2008

west coast trip #3

I'm off to BC in the morning for week. 3 days of work, which I'm really excited about, and 4 days of holidays and oh gee whiz! I'll just happen to be in town for my best friend's 35th birthday. Should be super fun, some countryfried tunes at Logan's Pub in Victoria. Take a ferry over on saturday AM, fly back home sunday eve. I'm packing light this time though... just a backpack. The last time I went to BC and I attempted public transit with a suitcase I wanted to murder people. So I figured I'd forgo that experience this time around. So no laptop and no way to charge my ipod but fuck it, whatever. I got a book. I'll survive. See ya in a week. Please don't leave my book in the mailbox while I'm away?

2 Comments:

At 3:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

just gotta tell you that if you really want to see something/someone that will make you NEED to comment on your blog, Google Jan Terri and sit back and watch...and shake your head...and..well...you'll see

 
At 2:15 a.m., Blogger Abigail Road said...

Jealous!!!

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home