fetching water
Is it egocentric to put your own picture on here?
I like the light, (never any flash for me, thanks)
and the length of my hair.

there was a pome written for me once,
at least I think it was for me for
there’s lots of girls around
these parts
but none by name
and make/or model.
*(editor's note: the improper spelling of "pome" is absolutely intentional, dating back to 1996 and a lovely piece of writing called "Pome for Virgins and Dreamers" by Artie Gold)*



6 Comments:
you are so dang photogenis, i envy you for that, oh yeah and beautiful too.
(*note the misspelling of photogenic was unintentional and was not noticed until after the fact*)
Yup, definately egocentric. But they did break the mold after you were made, so its probably best to document. (Personally, I love your avatar pic) [/ego-stroking]
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pome
http://www.brainydictionary.com/words/po/pome204832.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pome
http://www.pome.org/
how did I get to know such sweet folk? and funny, did I mention funny? It's just a darn good thing I'm not photopenis..
You know, for 9+ years I've gone around thinking that 'pome' was just Artie's fancy-pants way of writing interestingly, and it turns out that there's way more to it than I thought. How have I lived this long without knowing that word? Nice one.
All the pomes are for you, name/make/model or no. Except the one about the cat.
enough, scott. I wish you'd stop.
Post a Comment
<< Home