what's that smell?
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
5 Comments:
Yep...I knew i could here for some of that ol' mental cheer.
What do yo do when it's way late at night and all you can do is fuckin think all the time?
listen to Toby Keith and get drunk on cheap whiskey? Sounds good to me!
I'm recommend drowning brain cells in expensive scotch. (Yay, poker night!)
Yeah, that was a well done movie. The acting was a bit cheesy and didn't quite translate the comic book lines to life a lot of the time. Nonetheless, awesomeness. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both.
-Al
poker and scotch? Sounds great. I got a little addicted to poker while we were in Vegas. I should have a poker night (hats mandatory) and play with the brand new ultra-raunchy naked playing cards that I brought home. Yeehaw!
Gambling, drinking, AND debauchery?! Sign me and my hat up. You are my kind of crazy.
-Al
Post a Comment
<< Home