friday night lights

Holy fuck is Billy Bob sexy. Now, anyone that knows me knows that I'm nuts about him, I'm not sure that anyone knows why, but for god's sake look at this picture! Yowza! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?...
Happy May Long, ya'll.
May your nights be steamy and your days filled with sunshine.



3 Comments:
Bah! Billy Bob used to be hot back in the day of Angelina. I mean it's only been 3 years since the break up with his EX and he looks like he's aged 10 years. Angelina on the other hand is still a HOT TOMALI! He looks like he's been partying for too hard for too long. Now he's just another washed up actor with a double chin and a spare tire. Take a look at him in his new movie BAD NEWS BEARS
Try not to party too hard this long weekend!
I do, and will always, belong to the cult of Billy Bob, Angelina or no Angelina. That could easily be me in that picture.
Yikes.
Post a Comment
<< Home