a lot of pretty things

I found this snooping around one day on other people's blogs and thought it was so simple and sweet. I love shit like this.
It reminds me of Kenneth Patchen & Richard Brautigan.
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."

5 Comments:
It reminded me of Found magazine:
http://www.foundmagazine.com/
Ah, now that I look, I see that it's the find of the week:
http://www.foundmagazine.com/fotw/042405.html
Geez, I didn't even know that. I guess that makes me either inherently cool, or generically lame...
Speaking of lame, I noticed that it appeared to be written on the back of a receipt. Opened in photoshop, inversed, tweeked the contrast and flipped the image to find the words "Berkeley Spiritual Healing Festival March 6th". Then I fact checked it from that FoundMag link, and it checks out. Found "april 24, 2005" in Berkeley, CA.
"Come and experience the fun, the enthusiasm, and simplicity of clairvoyance.... Psychic readings on ...Love life... What questions do you have?" - Hmmm, my psychic feelings are telling me that your attempt to woo your interest, will be tossed aside, found, put on the net, discovered as sweet, and then mocked as slighty stalkerish. That'll be $10 please.
-Al (I have too much time on my hands)
Holy bananas. Nevermind the prize for the 1000th viewer, you win the prize for "shows most interest". Nice work. I mean that.
Post a Comment
<< Home