to-do list

- find a family doctor, get annual checkup
- sort and take back 9 months of recycling
- mow the rest of the lawn
- plant vegetables and flowers
- make that phone call about the pinata
- check into acupuncture for quitting smoking
- quit smoking already
- stop mooning over boy that does not like me
- find boy that likes me
- naptime



9 Comments:
If you're having trouble with mooning over someone that doesn't like you, do I what do: Stalk them for a bit, and figure out that stalking is creepy, and then let self-loathing overtake heartache.
Works every time!
how do you put the music up there? just wondering.
anonymous
~ (you have to edit the html template with a media player code)
dyb - mild stalking IS creepy, but surprisingly effective, I've done it in the past. Now, I just rely on strangers to make me feel better about myself. It works.
what exactly would that be? and how do you put up the track. i like nightingale btw. good taste.
I don't even know who you are, and you expect me to spill all my html secrets? It took me almost a week to figure it all out.
please, oh please, oh please?
pretty please?
Hey Catherine ~ leave your email address and I will send you the code and then delete your address off of here if you want.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home