June 30, 2005

grat foll

I found this in my yard in the spring -

********************************
I n know I shouldn't
ask you. be cous I did not see you
in for so long. and I don't want to
be a bou bug. but can I ask you for $15.00
I woud be so grat foll.

I love you so much.

*******************************

all crinkled up on foolscap paper in the corner of my yard.
I don't know which I want more, a love like that or the $15.00.

5 Comments:

At 11:48 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

So, did you give him the $15 or not, the suspense, oh the suspense...

 
At 12:06 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

are you kidding? with that spelling? puh-lease.

 
At 12:29 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

Maybe he's so in love that he's unable to spell. Look what a retard Tom Cruise became when he fell in love with whatserface. Ooo! and maybe Mr. Bad Speller needs the $15 to take his love to see War of the Worlds. God, this is so touching.

 
At 2:22 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I know! The honest raw emotion in this letter is almost too much to handle. No wonder they threw it away instead of delivering it.

 
At 12:51 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

How do you know it didn't get delivered? Maybe it got chucked upon delivery, due to a lack of gramatical genius. Who knows, maybe whoever wrote it will find your blog and fill us in on the details, but I doubt it, the poor bastard probably can't even find the bathroom door in the dark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home