July 05, 2005

fuck, part 4.

I just broke my mower. One half of one of the twin blades snapped right off when I hit a curb trying to mow the boulevard. I think I've had about enough of every fucking thing I own breaking down. Car, coffee maker, fence, and now my vintage lawn mower.

But on a positive note, my 87 yr old neighbour just helped me fix my fence. She gave me two big metal rods and held up the fence while I hammered them into the ground. Then I gave her a little tour of the house cuz she's been its neighbour since 1960, and her dead husband built that fence and poured the concrete too. She's amazed at all the changes inside, which is a good thing since she says it was pretty much condemned at one point and the owners had to completely redo it.

So... what are you doing to me, life? What's your fucking point?

2 Comments:

At 7:24 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

It can always get worse Tabb, at least you haven't been recruited to join the U.S army.

 
At 12:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, homeowner! Oh, wait a sec... crap. ;)

I gotta go buy all that lawnmower and trimer and hoses and and and.... so much stuff to own. Bleargh.

-Al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home