what's that smell?
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
5 Comments:
Nice...proving once again that our own t-shirt shop is definately necessary.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love this t-shirt, it is so really to life.
Why was Calamity's 2nd post removed? Unfair censorship!
I dunno, she did it to herself. Never thought I'd see the day that mouth censored itself.
Simply because it was something mean i said about that freaky picture of superman below. I felt guilty, ok. It grosses me out, there are you two happy now? Nice comment by the way G...
Post a Comment
<< Home