all I really want (part 2)

Can I solicit donations on this thing? All I really want (part 2) is MO' MONEY! Man, whoever said that owning a house is cheaper than renting was on crack. Mortgage rates have gone up and they never tell you about things like house insurance and mortgage insurance, property taxes and hundreds of dollars in heat bills each month.

They've changed our paystubs at work to show how many holiday hours you have accrued and I was shocked to learn that I have 96 vacation hours banked... that's 12 damn days that I could just take whenever I wanted to go somewheres warm and revel in the fact that I'm getting paid to be there... I just need to get there for free to be able to pull it off. So leave your banking info below and know that I will be eternally grateful wherever I end up frolicking. I'll bring souvenirs. It's either that or I'm gonna get myself a foster child to help pay the bills. I figure I could get a geeky 12 yr old fat girl and make her cook me dinner and do my laundry and stuff. It's a brilliant, brilliant plan.



2 Comments:
Money....the more you get the more you spend. We can never have enough. Soon you will get more, but then you will get a bigger house, and then you will need more money again. Once you get more money, you will get a bigger truck, with a bigger payment, and then once again you will need more money.
MC The
No, then I just need more fat awkward foster children...
Post a Comment
<< Home