all I really want

These days, all I really want is a pair of knee-high, brown leather, low-heeled boots. Simple, right? Not so much. Oh sure, boots are back in style and everyone is wearing them, but I don't want the bedazzled embroidered fur covered butt-ugly shanks that adorn the shelves of every store I check.

Nice picture, but these are not quite right either. Too short, first of all, they need to be at least 17 inches from floor to top, and the heel is too high as well. I'm in the market for something more like this:

If not for the boots, then at least for the moustache for sure.



1 Comments:
I've always felt that the shoes(boots) complete the outfit. I also think it's important to have a good quality leather when buying boots. Man-made material just doesn't cut it. Good Luck on your quest.
the
Post a Comment
<< Home