February 06, 2006

monday's deep thought

6 Comments:

At 1:51 a.m., Blogger dyb said...

Add Chuck Norris to that list, and you're on to something.

 
At 9:52 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

you mean like this? That's pretty funny.

 
At 11:07 p.m., Blogger Rick Lee said...

"including reference to crack in something you say does not mean it is automatically funny"

[sigh] used to be

 
At 1:24 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Being a mother of a teenager, I'd have to say that it all depends who you are spending time with...THEY still think it's funny, and by golly who are we to take that away from them? Sheesh, old people!

 
At 10:43 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Cheers? Like you're my long-lost pal cheers? No thanks. But I will take more $$, since you're always so full of promises about it and I'm getting disconnection notices every time I turn my head.

And who the heck is Rick Lee, and why can't he post a comment that makes grammatical sense? I'm so confused.

 
At 3:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay,. so I been having a look at yer blog and been ahving more than a few laugh-out-loud moments so I thought I'd post SOMETHING.
Love the bass photos.
Love the Nickelback post but you forgot to mention that one of the prerequisites to having a huge rock-star ego is that one should FIRST prove that they are ACTUALLY a huge rockstar...y'know...like PLAY SOME FUCKING MUSIC! And one more thing, has anyone, I mean ANYONE ever noticed just how muc Chad looks like an afghan hound?
Or maybe it's just me.
Aaaahhh yes....so this is what it's like to find something relatively useful with whci to distract oneself from the reading of case law.
Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home