I loves you mama
(click on image for bigger picture)PLUS even more 'yo mama' jokes cuz you can never have enough...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo mamma so fat you have to roll over twice to get off her!
Yo mama so fat she's on both sides of the family!
Yo mama so fat that when she sits on the beach, Greenpeace shows up and tries to tow her back into the ocean!
Yo mama so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."
Yo mama so hairy you almost died of rugburn at birth!
Yo mama so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes!
Yo mama so stupid that she puts lipstick on her head just to make-up her mind!
Yo mama so stupid she thought she needed a token to get on Soul Train!
Yo mama so stupid she thinks Fleetwood Mac is a new hamburger at McDonalds!
Yo mama so poor when I saw her kicking a can down the street, I asked her what she was doing, she said "Moving."
Yo mama so nasty I called her to say hello, and she ended up giving me an ear infection!
Yo mama so ugly even Ted Dansen wouldn't date her!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home