"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
posted by miss.nicola @ 11:14 p.m. 2 comments
But we do have reserved parking! We just aren't special enough to have signs for it.Walk straight out the door and start counting the seconds. Once you hit 120, that's our section. No signs needed.
I want a sign, dammit. Just once. It would be so funny. And it would cure the irrational anger I get overcome with in parking lots. Seriously, who designs those things?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
But we do have reserved parking! We just aren't special enough to have signs for it.
Walk straight out the door and start counting the seconds. Once you hit 120, that's our section. No signs needed.
I want a sign, dammit. Just once. It would be so funny. And it would cure the irrational anger I get overcome with in parking lots. Seriously, who designs those things?
Post a Comment
<< Home