May 23, 2006

Chris Motherfucking Hardwick

Guess what I discovered at 1am last night? HE'S BACK! IT'S BACK! Pardon me while I seriously swoon. Technically I don't know if they're new episodes or not but for a long long time Shipmates was off the air, after a brief time of being on the air, after a long long time of being off the air. Good Lord I love this man. He's the funniest thing since.. well.. ever. I even had a brush with his celebrity goodness last year when I found his email address & wrote to him one night and HE WROTE ME BACK ON A FRIDAY NIGHT FROM LOS ANGELES. A FEW TIMES. I even told him a joke (cuz, you know, it's always a good idea to tell famous comedians your jokes, duh) that he REPEATED to others. Anyways, the show is on at 1am everynight on Spike TV again, now I've just got to figure out how to tape it without a vcr. Fuck.

*Update ~ they're from 2001. I should've known by the cut of his lapel.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nicki, you and your shipmates... Makes me wish I could stay up that late to watch it - it must be something! And he's a cutie patootie to boot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home