I'll soon be a skinny bitch

So I've lost a total of 5 1/2 inches from my torso! Nice one. Last night I got a huge lecture from the owner of the gym about eating a proper breakfast, she doesn't seem to thing that coffee and cigarrettes really cut it in terms of a weight loss program. So she recommended that I look into protein/meal replacement shakes for breakfast to get my metabolism working in the morning, and since I usually can't be bothered to eat before I go to work. I don't eat = I go to work, get hungry 20 minutes later = scarf down the inevitable doughnut that is lying around = not so good for a healthy body. Who knew?
Oh yeah and this is Cathie Jung, the woman with the word's smallest waist, she's 68 years old and she and her 15" waist were on tv last night while I was working out. Now that's a healthy role model.



7 Comments:
yikes! that image frightens me
Ditto to that! Freaky-deaky, indeed.
Yep, scary indeed...please tell me you don't strive for plastic barbie legs, one full boob and an 70 year old man face, because I prefer you chunky and sweet and beautiful and robust. Yuck, not sure I'd trade any part of my lumpy fatness to ever look anything like this freaky 15" shemale skinny bellied velvet ribbon latex mama...ever. gross.
Hell no I don't want to look like that! I admit that corsets are really sexy, but that? That's just taking a good thing too WAY far in my opinion.
You can say that again. At first glimpse of the photo, I honestly thought it was a blowup doll until I saw her face. Her legs are so shiny and inflated-looking, it really creeps me out.
In other news, I rented the Ringer the other night, and I think I'm beginning to understand your affinity for Johnny. He's an unconventional hottie!
That picture looks like a photoshop it's so disturbing. Even her legs look like barbie doll legs. Heck I don't think even barbie is that skinny in proportion.
Microwave oatmeal is good for a fast breakfast, it only takes about 5 minutes total to make and eat. Goes well with skimming the blogs in the morning ;-)
Those are ultra-shiney nylons, people! Don't tell me you've never put those on by mistake! And it's fucking hard to smoke and eat oatmeal and the same time. At least with a shake I can drink and drive.
Post a Comment
<< Home