June 11, 2006

4 + 4 + 4 = rain

4 adults

4 kids

4 days of rain

4 days in a cabin

15 hours of sleep?

It stopped long enough last night to roast marshmallows

surprise! I still want children.

4 Comments:

At 10:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

15 hours of sleep?
Really? I think we got more than that, my friend.
Just wanna say that you;re the greatest -- and that is an understatement.
I'm happy to hear you still want children...you have such grace, such wisdom, and such a nurturing spirit...a child would be ever so lucky to be able to call you mom.

 
At 10:47 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Awww thanks.. you're making me all teary-eyed! Or is that rain?

 
At 7:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a wonder indeed, and the photo's are great, except for all that grey misty shit in every one.

 
At 11:50 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Man, ya'll must know how much I love anonymous compliments. They get me every time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home