cue the swelling music, please

So here's the deal ~ no one is allowed to say anything bad about the "west side" for at least a couple of months, because yours truly went to a 2 1/2 hr movie last night and left her back door unlocked and completely wide open the whole time. Till past midnight. And everything was just fine. Other than me almost shitting my pants when I drove up.
My cousin's getting married in 3 hours so most of the day will be spent with the family either watching, eating, talking, photographing, eating, watching, drinking, with maybe, just maybe, a little crying thrown in for good measure. The damn reception is at the Willow's though, so I guess I need to find a ride out and back again so I can have a few without worrying. That's all I need on top of the $150 I've already spent on this wedding, a D.U.I. fine. Ha!
Oh and by the way, the Da Vinci Code (movie) SUCKS ROCKS!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home