pas du francais, senor.

I dunno what else is new, I got in a spat with Tyler at work. I watched him deliberately choose to disobey me and my 4+ years of "expertise"... but I called him out on his reasons of laziness and he declared me "snitty" about it, then moved desks. Which is exactly what I asked him to do. Duh.
I think it's funny when minds meet. Last night my ex-boyfriend from when I was 17 called me for the 1st time in 10 years. He was my first serious boyfriend, the one that sang David Bowie to me, and made me tea and painted dream figures with erections. Yeah. And the one that I drove the car through the 2 glass doors of Tim Horton's on Warman with. If you don't know that story, just ask. But hey, he's still him and he has a 5 yr old son, I saw pictures, and damned if everyone we knew doesn't have kids and spouses these days. Funny, I don't feel 50...
At my lake, the one we just at, there is a log book. My grandpa bought that cabin before my mom was born. It's all fancy now, my fancy aunt owns it, but I've been going there since before my mom was born, how fucking crazy is that? Anyways, there is a log book that you sign when you spend time there (I have a crazy navy family background) and there were 2 entries from when Samantha and I were there on May 19/1986. Twenty years and one month, almost to the day. Crazy.
Gym tomorrow for sure. And more rain. No mowing. Maybe a skirt.



2 Comments:
"I've been going there since before my mom was born, how fucking crazy is that?" That's pretty crazy indeed.
So what prompted you and the boy to enter a Tim's the hard way?
And if you're 50, then that makes me 49, in which case mackin' on undergrads makes me really really pathetic.
I'll save the "drive-through" story for another post and another day. But trust me, it's amusing. And it includes can-can dancers.
Post a Comment
<< Home