June 12, 2006

save your scissors



I still don't know if I'm going to Wilco. I had to repost a picture of Jeff Tweedy because he's just so fucking beautiful.

Back to work today to 341 email - hit delete on all of them, and got baraged with questions and tasks and things to think about before I'd even officially started (I went in early to clear through the inbox shit before my technical login time). The quiet is craving me after 4 days of non-stop noise (it hardly bugged me, surprisingly) but I know that I need it to function. And even after 4 days of not bathing at the lake, I just couldn't be bothered last night, so I stayed in my pj's on the couch and woke up today (bleeding) to take a long hot shower. The act of putting on perfume this morning blew my mind with its simple luxuriousness. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home