November 26, 2007

la di dah

Well, modern dance class level 2 is over for the year, what a fun last class full of crazy choreography and technique. Ooh and I managed to get hit in the head quite hard, that's my signature move if you don't know. Here's me: "I can totally sneak under her outstretched arms" and here's her: "I'm going to quickly snap my outstretched arms over to the other side" and yeah, they connected with my face pretty good. Oh well, my glasses ain't broke (this time).

The weekend was fun, went to the Burlesque Ball dateless and still had a good time. Stopped to watch a rockabilly band all dressed to the 9's and that was fun too. Went and saw a modern dance performance and lecture sunday afternoon with my mom and succumbed to the societal norm and watched the effing football game at my brother's with the whole family and his 3 roomates and 3 dogs and a cat. Hey, I didn't want to be the only one at the office who didn't watch it. Good lord, I'm already a weirdo.

5 Comments:

At 1:29 p.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

I grudgingly watched the game as well. Sadly, I got into it.
Was it Dan del ray and the Demons you saw?

 
At 9:24 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Why yes, yes it was Dan del Ray and the Demons. They were alright. More attitude than talent, but it was still fun. Were you there friday or sumpin?

 
At 12:03 p.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

wuzgonna !
the bass guy-shane, is my friends son. they were going to come and watch but dint.
we ended up just stayin in.

 
At 1:50 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Wow I feel like an asshole now. Sorry!

 
At 2:23 p.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

You are not an A-hole!
I've never seen them before and besides which, you'd know better than me- you're the musician!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home