"tell me you love me"
I'm entranced by this new show on movie central. It's the perfect combination of uplifting and bleak, which is my favourite combination in most things. The basic synopsis are the varied stories of 3 couples who all see the same therapist, and they all deal with sex or the lack thereof, and how they deal with each other in the middle of it all. God it's good. And the ladies they are beautiful. Damn there's some really good hair on tv lately.



2 Comments:
The season finale was on last night and I CRIED! I literally sobbed as the last scene played, and I could feel the desperation and the fight to love and the resolve to not let it all go to waste. Yeesh it's good.
I've just started watching this in the last couple weeks (finally, after downloading it for weeks). I'm about halfway through, and I have to concur on the goodness of it all.
Post a Comment
<< Home