
For some reason I was up way too late for the 7am alarm clock this morning. Rushed rice milk with meal replacement for breakfast. Almonds and avocado for snacking. My favourite
morrocan mint green tea. Black beans and rice crackers and my brown rice honey garlic
stirfry for lunch (SO GOOD!). It filled me up for hours and hours. But I seem to be having a huge problem with the hour between 2:30-3:30, I am so tired that I can barely focus or keep my eyes open and could quite easily put my head down on the desk and fall asleep. I think that's the coffee addiction kicking in, but I'm a little surprised that shortly after a healthy lunch I just want to nap hard. Instead of drinking coffee I've been getting up from the desk and jumping around and swinging my arms and such. Everyone knows I'm doing this, so no one even thinks twice, it's good. After work I went to Costco and spent another $85 on food, bringing my grand total up to $220 in the last 3 days. Which blows my mind. How can healthy stuff cost so damn much? But I got more almonds and salmon fillets and turkey sausage and a huge bag of frozen berries and tons more veggies. Still can't find any pesto that doesn't have p
armesan or soy oil in it, fuckers. Discovered that I've only been taking 1/2 the serving I should be of the meal replacement, and I didn't take any fiber supplement yesterday. So I got home, made a smoothie with vanilla rice milk and more powder and fiber and berries and maple syrup, and dinner & lunch tomorrow will be roasted potatoes yams garlic and turkey sausage. El Yum. I am bitchy today and somehow I am doing this damn cleanse and still smoking which kind of negates the whole process, but I keep telling myself I can't quit it all at once. Soon?
1 Comments:
You can only do what you can do. I've only been off the smokes for a month now but I"m finally starting to feel normal. I think I"m going to try a cleanse in a month or so too!!
Good luck
Post a Comment
<< Home