December 26, 2007

keeping up appearances

So I'm facebook friends (and friends in real life) with my 17yr old gay cousin. We've always gotten along pretty good, he calls me his favourite cousin (out of 10) and we've spent a lot of time playing video games and chatting and reading books together at the lake. I took a bunch of photos yesterday at our 35 person christmas dinner and posted some, he took the one of him and I in our matching coloured paper christmas hats (from the christmas crackers, you know) and made it his profile picture. "Sweet", I thought, until I wake up this morning and one of his friends wrote, and I quote, "Awww... that's totally your mom, isn't it?". To which I immediately say, "Suck it you little bitch". Maybe in not so many words though.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 p.m., Blogger silentdibs said...

Ow. And not even in a MILF way.

 
At 6:33 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I don't think I look like his mom, let alone anyone's mom. It was kind of a slap in the face though that apparently I look a lot older to the young 'uns than I think I do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home