December 20, 2007

since my bowels are so popular

Ooh, I could so post a picture here, but I'm sure it might seriously take some people off-guard. Since the latter is so popular, and my colon is so cool, my verdict is in and I'm going to do "the cleanse". I even found out that my brother from the same mother went and got me a gift cert at Mom's nutrition... down the street and chock-full of body alignment options. Personally? I'm going to find out if the first one requires a full-on 5 day fast or if I can do a 'gentle cleanse' with good results oh and I think I'm going to do a parasite cleanse as well. Fucking hell. Par-a-sites. Don't even start looking that one up.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 p.m., Blogger Elan Morgan said...

Let us know how the whole thing goes. I'm considering doing a colon cleanse, too, but know nothing about it.

 
At 8:45 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I'll keep everyone posted. I'm also going to a naturopath doctor on the 4th, so I'm gonna get some advice from her on the best way to do this. If it involves colonics, I'm ok with that. I just want my 20lbs of colon plaque out out out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home