January 16, 2008

to-do list # 258

~ get a damn haircut!

~ sort through junk room and get rid of most everything in it.

~ ship some clothes to abigail road.

~ make space in the junk room for the treadmill I'm stealing from my mom.

~ find some kind of skimpy sexy PINK outfit for group number #2 for the Valentine's Day Show. I just got the RED outfit for group number #1 all put together, and that took months what with the ruched satin corset and petticoat. And now pink? pink? PINK?

~ find pink or white girly shoes to go with aboveforementioned outfit.

~ buy more: frozen berries avocado bananas red peppers mangoes mushrooms etc.

~ keep trying to find some liquid Vitamin A. No luck thus far.

~ enjoy my 4 days off this weekend.

~ continue being fabulous.

6 Comments:

At 5:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! you finally recognize and celebrate your own fabulousness! Fucking fantastic, my friend!

 
At 10:37 a.m., Blogger Abigail Road said...

Yay clothes! Thank you Miss Fabulous!

 
At 11:45 a.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

Nice job on the being fabulous. I always knew you were!

 
At 12:28 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I don't feel very fabulous today. I'm bitchy and sad and pms-ing and could easily dissolve into some serious waterworks for just one fucking piece of pizza...

 
At 1:26 p.m., Blogger Linka72 said...

Liquid Vitamin A you say?? (god, I'm a cheeseball) I found a coupel of links for you
http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00294.html
http://www.evitamins.com/liquid_vitamins.asp

hope this helps!!

 
At 11:06 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Thanks for the links, but I don't really have time to order them online and wait for them. But according to the lady at Herbs & Health you can't really get it in Saskatoon for some reason.. weird. I should have been using it for the last 2 weeks already. Whoops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home