I'm being followed by Harvey Birdman
The difference between class and performance is: in class you're in a room with 11 other women who are laughing and having a good time and are supportive of you no matter what. In performance, actually it wasn't even performance, it was being in the other dressing room with the other class who turned up their pert little noses at me and, after daring to utter a sentence to one of them, she just stared at me in silence until I literally threw my hands up and walked away. And I went to the final class of the season on Wed completely not in the mood to take any clothes off and ended up doing a wee solo for the other girls in my class. And they all cheered and loved it, especially my big "knee reveal". And that's why I love this class.I've gone on a few dates with this new guy, and can't really tell yet how I feel. He's tall and cute and bearded, and has some seriously good style, but he seems prone to awful quietness and I'm not sure yet if it's maybe too quiet or if it maybe just might match my need for quiet. I think I freak him out a little bit. I think I might get tired of initiating conversation, but I'm not sure if he's just shy still. I guess we'll see. While suggesting movies last night he pulled out Harvey Birdman... ha ha. Like I said, we'll see.



8 Comments:
What's wrong with Harvey?
Nothin. It's just funny cuz the last dude I dated (hi Todd!) was nuts about it and I'd never heard of it before. Just a funny coincidence that made me chuckle.
Whooooo is the man in the soooooot...
Does this mean I have a type? A Harvey Birdman type?
I didn't want to tell you. I thought it better that you discover it yourself.
It must be true if you like it too. And now I realize the last 3 years of my life have been a total sham, and really I should have been searching for a soulmate based on soley this one criteria. Interesting.
Because it's worked out so well with all the others who liked Harvey Birdman?
Maybe what you need is someone who likes the Venture Brothers.
Touche, dibs, touche. *sneaking away to find out who the Venture Brothers are*
Post a Comment
<< Home