short and sweet
It's been a long time since I liked so much about somebody. Man, the check list, it was heavy full of red check marks saying "pass pass pass pass do not stop at go do not collect $200". But what's to build on? We want different places. And that's just too damn bad.Me? I been on enough bad blind dates to make a movie of. I've lost count. There was really bad teeth guy and transformers poster guy and new appliances guy and oh moving out in the middle of the night guy and I'm sure a few more in there. I'm so tired of trying to find someone to like me. That's what it really comes down to. I ain't so bad. Anyone?
Burlesque class kicked some fucking ASS tonight and the show is going to be HOT and I got some seriously good kicks for it too. And I've always hated Tegan and Sara but I can't get enough of them right now and Paramore and girls screaming with crunchy guitars.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home