
It's weird ~ one thing that I feel doing this detox is fat. It's like my insides are getting healthy and my outside is not, and it's making me uncomfortable and more than a little pissed off that I haven't lost a single pound unlike everyone saying I would. I know I'm super sedentary right now and I'm sure that doesn't help but I've had ZERO empty carbs in the last 2 weeks and basically have been eating nothing but healthy things day in and day out. I don't get it. Maybe my body is hoarding all the fat thinking that I'm starving? Does that even make sense? I'm usually pretty comfortable with myself and certainly don't think that every woman should have to be the same skinny size, but it's been bugging me quite a bit lately. Maybe it's being naked in front of someone again. Yep.
2 Comments:
Maybe it'll just take a bit longer than you thought. Two weeks is a short amount of time on the grand scheme of things and I can't see that making that huge of change would make no difference at all. Is it still costing you a mint?
Water at lydias?I admire that. (Okay what ever I drink too much.)
Water at Lydia's simply does not work. I can hardly wait to get snot-flyin' drunk after this is all over. Mmm pints of beer. Mmm red wine.
Post a Comment
<< Home