March 06, 2008

all I want for christmas

No no, not christmas, I'm talking about my impending 34th birthday of course. I'm compiling a wish list, and it goes a little something like this:

I wanna wig. Rumour has it there's some goth store down by Shopper's on 22nd that has a good selection for fairly cheap? Something super sassy. And decent quality.

I want a new pipe. (who reads this thing? not my mother, that's for sure). I've been using the same one (albeit sporadically) for over 10 years, and its fimo design is blackened and sick. Gross.

I want cold hard cash to celebrate with in Vancouver and Saltpspring Island. Cuz nothing says "gee I care about you" more than paper money. Whee!

I want a man! Eurythmics style, people! Someone not too boring who likes west side dive bars and will take me dancing. A good cook and a good conversationalist and ooh could he be funny and cute and quirky too? Just putting that out there.

Last but most definitely not least I want everyone who feels like coming to join me for the birthday celebrations on March 15th. We're playing Naughty Bingo at the annual fundraiser for the Free Flow Modern Dance company. Don't be intimidated by the dildos and drag queens. It's all good.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you get what you want. Happy Early Birthday.

 
At 4:40 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Thanks! Me too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home