now in scream-o-vision
Did I mention my brother has moved in with me? "Temporarily"? It's been 2 weeks, and it's been weird, and I guess it's been mostly good but goddamn I'm used to living alone. I don't like showering with the door closed. It's actually one of my pet peeves. I need fresh air to combat all that steam. I don't like sleeping with my bedroom door closed. I like turning the music on loud at 8am in the morning, and I like kitchen counters free of clutter. Wah wah wah. But I love my brother and he needed a place to go for a while so he is crammed into the spare room with his cat and occasionally his girlfriend and oh her dog too. We should make a sitcom. Maybe call it Full House. Don't think that one is already taken.So thursday I had a hell of a day at work and I came home with bitchiness bursting out my eyeballs and I gave him 2 choices. "You can either do all the dishes, including those pans from when I made dinner a few nights ago, and vaccuum and sweep all the floors, or you can clean the bathroom" I said. He opted for the dishes et al, and then I remarked that it wasn't me that pissed all over the toilet. So he did both! Cleaned hardcore for an hour and half and then actually left the house for about 3 hours. It was freaking bliss. He sure stays home a lot and well, I like to stay home a lot so boy, we're home a lot together. It's not even necessarily him that I'm having a hard time adjusting to, I'm just so used to living alone. I've been doing it for over 5 years now. But he's off to Swift Current this week and I'm looking forward to a week here alone. It's gonna be grand.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home