September 09, 2009

09-09-09

Hey there. Hi there. Ho there. How's it hangin'? I left work with cramps and now have sweatpants firmly ensconced on ass, making out with my couch. Fuck you uterus.

Answer me this ~ if I've met someone that is: kind & smart & funny & hardworking & thoughtful & supportive & sweet & has good style, but I am not 100% attracted to them, what do I do? I know that attraction can grow (although he can't, at 36 and 5'8 and a bit) but I'm still confused by this one. I'm not signing any contracts yet. Oh and he lives in a different city, that's a factor too.

I'm feeling a bit stuck in my west-side house rut and want to get out and make changes but damn you finances. how is anyone expected to support themselves with a 1% raise this year? My dream of a 2 bedroom downtown condo with a view isn't going to happen I guess. I'll be stuck alone here in this house till I die. No wonder all my old lady neighbours are 80.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 a.m., Blogger Tyler said...

No one ever asks me for relationship advice, but what the fuck?

Relationships are hard enough with two people in the same city. Unless he's in Martensville. Because it just became a city. But I doubt it.

 
At 7:04 a.m., Blogger silentdibs said...

> if I've met someone that is: kind & smart & funny & hardworking & thoughtful & supportive & sweet & has good style, but I am not 100% attracted to them, what do I do?

Depends on the percent.

and... you got a raise? :-/

 
At 8:47 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

about 70%. Which is something. And yes, I got a "raise"... I think it works out to $7 more per cheque. I sure didn't get the bonus though that most of the other folks in the office did. Ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home