December 25, 2008

love

Today, man, today was all about love. Love love love love love love love love love. Loved it. Love. I am so grateful for it all. Thanks be for people that love you.

If they know what they're doing they'll hire me. That's all I can do, and that's what it is, and whatever happen, happens. I can't make someone like me. That's just convoluted, and unnecessary. Gonna let go of the worry, or at least try....

Last night we stopped at the bank to get a lot of cash for mom's christmas present, and I walked by a man sitting in the atm bit who had no shoes. And I fucking walked by him and gave him nothing. I'm really frickin' mad at myself about that one. What was an extra 20.

Merry christmas everyone. Air your grievances for festivus, and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home