ba ha ha ha

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I really do. It's freaking hilarious. Enjoy.
Went out last night with some friends in town from Edmonton, and my hot-shot cousin from Ottawa. This is the first time in my life that I have attempted to spend time with him cuz I always thought he was pompous and arrogant. And guess what? I was right. I should have trusted my instinct. He seriously thinks that he is better than everyone else and every time he comes to town he has to spend at least a few hours putting down saskatoon and how lame it is and how much money he makes and how expensive his shoes/jeans/jacket are and blah blah blah. He's a wine saleman/alcoholic and he's a pompous asshole and I'm glad he left when he did last night, because I really was close to asking him how it felt to be so much fucking better than the rest of us. How does the rest of the family put up with his shit? Everyone kind of falls all over him when he comes to town. I don't get it. He's an asshole. But at least I tried.
Good to see my pals though. We had some serious laughs and it was a good night and now I'm enjoying my first day at home alone in over an week just getting reunited with the couch and my pj's. Delicious.



1 Comments:
Hehe, that is hilarious. I love it.
The arrogant cousin isnt' though...I've got a couple of those, and I really don't understand why they even come to visit if they hate the town so damn much. Arrgh!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home