
I drove home tonight after work at 5pm from the airport industrial. Not even pushing the gas pedal on my momma's car - because my truck has been frozen dead for a week now. So slow. I finally checked right onto circle because past the intersection onto Ave C was ridiculous, and lights were flashing everywhere, and I just wanted to move already, so I ducked right and hit the highway over to 33rd to a left turn and all the way down to Avenue H. "Sometimes you take the long way just to feel like you're moving" thought I, and made it home to find out my parcel finally came and good lord those are sweet ruffle garter panties. Almost worth the $75 for that box of stuff to be delivered.
Tonight was the work staff-only piss-up and one of my true friends told me that I was mean. He said "the reason that you're not in a relationship is because of your attitude, I saw it yesterday, you're mean to people" and it seriously is making me think. Because if he saw it, when I wasn't angry, then what the hell. Pause. Again.
Pictured are the red ostrich fans that I recently bought for $200 online. Yep, $200. They are unreal.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home