February 19, 2009

oh hai

Yep, still alive. It's still winter. I'm still turning 35 in just over 2 weeks. Ack.

Hot DAMN I been busy. Part of my new year's goals was to hit pilates classes 2x a week instead of 1, which is hard. My natural inclination is to gravitate towards the couch when it's -30C but I've been doing pretty good so far. Pilates classes and burlesque classes and working late one night a week and going on some dates and here comes monday start it all over again. I haven't really had any winter blues so far though so that's good - all the classes sure help. Pilates is hard. Remember that.

I've met some interesting men lately. All dark haired and late 30's and single and smart and LP record players. All different communicators. I am shy with some and cocky with others and never really sure of their intentions, which means I am free to see the next whenever I please, right? This would all be a lot more fun in the summer, right now we're still in -30C again and the roads are pure ice and none of us can remember what green looks like. Everything is white and froze. I am craving ankles. And going back to BC in a month for 5 days.

*the above is my virulent FB indy-band cover contest pic*

2 Comments:

At 1:03 p.m., Blogger trinity67 said...

There's no apostrophe in its, "accepted on its own terms".

 
At 9:37 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I didn't make the quote. I found it like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home