summer in saskatchewan
summer in saskatchewan is officially way too short. I'm already starting to panic about running out of weekends to do shit on. Remember how last summer I just wanted to be "normal girl" and do a ton of camping and not have to worry about rehearsals and touring and gigs? Remember how I didn't end up going camping once? That was pretty funny in a "ha ha.. ouch" kind of way. Yah.. so this summer it's definitely going to happen, even it if means it's me by my lonesome, drinking cold beers by the campfire. But there's all this to contend with:
~ 24 Hr Relay
~ Lindy
~ Los Lobos
~ K-OS
~ Black Eyed Peas
~ Shaw Golf Tournament
~ Kids Zoo Day (I'm on the social committee at work.. fucking kids)
~ Fringe Festival
~ My younger cousin's wedding
and that's just the start of it all. So if anyone wants to 'pitch a tent' with me this summer, we'd best be making some plans soon.



6 Comments:
When you say "Black Eyed Peas", do you mean the food item or the band of photogenic young Los Angelenos who seemingly make up every song as they go?
The band, Dave, the band. Who can resist their fashion?
Who's Dave?
you know, he's dave. keep up there, jensy!
dave who dammit!
'pitch a tent' heheh. (I know, I'm backdating, but I just found it today)
Post a Comment
<< Home