effective telemarketing
* If you call me every single day at 6:37pm for two weeks straight
and there's no answer, there's a really good chance I'm not home *
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
2 Comments:
oh telemarketing, i did it, once, for a week and then i realized i couldnt live with themself if my job was to piss people off, it was like being an oditer only worse.
Effective getting RID of telemarketers, now thats somthign I know. My mom was hounded by one for the longest time, they wouldnt leave her alone so one day I answered and when they asked for her I said in a dead pan voice,
Oh, no, she isnt here, she died.
and then , oh and then I listend to them squirm, and amazingly they didnt call back. Apparenly they do have respect... for the dead.
Speaking of dead people and telemarketing, I too had a phone job when I was 17 or so, and it was doing fundraising for something or other, and we had a list of people who had contributed the year before to call back to hit up again. I was halfway through the list when I stumbled across my dad's name, who had died a few months earlier. That was super weird. And I haven't thought about that in years... don't worry though, it's not a bad thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home