June 27, 2006

black cat fever

As surprised as I am that macaroni salad barf didn't get any comments, in favour or not, I'm pretty sure that these guys will. What could be cooler than the Harmonicats? Look at those shadows! That's fucking brilliant! Make sure you check out all the pictures, they're fantastic. A trip down memory lane last night resulted in finding a version of Peg o' my heart by these guys, and Cab Driver, not by Lennie Kravitz, but by the dapper fellows known as the Mills Brothers.




In other news, apparently Canada Post has declared my address "undeliverable" to mail from the Royal Bank. Which means that I don't have anything to replace my expired visa. Which means that I really would have been hooped had I gone to Edmonton, and found myself trying to get a hotel room and/or get home on July 1st... nice.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I had sympathy for you and your macaroni salad story... *hug*

Admittedly, I also giggled a little though...

 
At 5:11 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

I refrained from commenting because I initially misread the title as the hilarious "Macaroni Barf Salad", and then was kinda grossed out when I re-read the title.

And those aren't shadows behind the Harmonicats -- it's their demonic auras! The 'Cats were the first group to embrace the occult. It goes Harmonicats -> Led Zeppelin -> Sara Maclachlan.

All true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home