what's that smell?
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
2 Comments:
Til Tuesday, eh? Funny stuff. Nicole said you went to Skavenjah on Saturday night. Was it good? How's the detox?
Lydia's was alright, but we left early cuz it was packed and young in there and I couldn't get into the groove to dance. And then I found myself sitting there drinking water and not dancing, so I left! Week 3 of the clease started today, I'm feeling pretty good. But like I said on the weekend, "I have to go back to eating like crap at some point". Which makes no effing sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home