March 12, 2008

you can't spell PARTY without PA

Lo, people, I'm in PA for work. Doing the fancy hotel thing, the diggin' the small town office thing, the being somewhere different thing. Last night at the gas station I got asked if I had a treaty card. It made me giggle. In a good way.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 p.m., Blogger Abigail Road said...

I love being somewhere else. Even if it is just a quick trip to S'toon or something, or in your case PA.

 
At 9:28 a.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

Awesome. How is it that you get asked for a treaty card and I never have?

 
At 6:02 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

You never have? Crazy! I was pretty taken aback by it - didn't expect it at all.

And yeah, I totally love being different places too. You are rarely surprised by the things you see in your own town, it's nice to just let your eyes see something different every once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home