October 18, 2008

home before midnight


I tell ya, when was the last time you were home before midnight when all you can drink beer is $10? Tonight, that's when. That two hour time slot lasted almost four with our "titanic" :TM: pitchers of a decent selection of draught. And I danced. We were at Jax, after all. But there's a certain point where AC/DC plays or Great Big Sea and you think:

is this really what I am?
I am surrounded by the most unattractive 40~something white people
pretending to love it all

Tomorrow I'm going to see Neil Young! And Death Cab for Cutie!
In Regina, not staying the night but driving home after the 11pm encore. Cuz that is what I'm all about. Yelling at the mini-van with reggae asking if they're the ganga van and all I get is a smile in return


*Brother is back while I'm gone. *

2 Comments:

At 11:54 a.m., Blogger Abigail Road said...

Sorry I couldn't meet up with ya on Neil Young night! Hope you had a good whirlwind trip to the Vag!

 
At 1:24 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

It was great! Hope your party was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home